Massage During Cancer Treatment, Recovery and Survivorship in Flower Mound TX
Massage can be safe and therapeutic during and after cancer treatment.
An oncology trained therapist in Flower Mound has complete comprehensive training in general massage therapy as well as additional specialized training that addresses the side effects of cancer or its various treatments.
- Many cancer treatments require long-term massage modifications. If you are in or have a history of cancer treatment, request an oncology massage trained therapist.
- An oncology massage therapist will adapt massage techniques to safely meet the changing bodywork considerations during and after cancer treatment.
About Our Massage Therapist, Keri Mogus
Licensed Massage Therapist #123130
- Orthopedic/Medical Massage Certified
- Oncology Massage Therapy Certified
Keri spent 22 years as a management professional and decided to follow her dream of being able to help others with their personal wellness. Graduating from Texas School of Massage Therapy, she has continued her education to include Oncology Massage. Keri is eager to continue learning and find new ways to help people reach their goals. She is skilled in orthopedic/medical massage, sports, deep tissue, relaxation, craniosacral release and oncology massage.
When not working with clients, she enjoys volunteering with American Cancer Society Road to Recovery. Keri also serves on the Board of Directors for Daughters Against Breast Cancer,Inc. Working with cancer patients and their families in a therapeutic setting is an opportunity that she is grateful for.
$70 for One Hour Oncology Massage
Massage adaptions are required for:
- Low blood cell counts
- Blood clots
- Bone metastasis
- Bone pain
- Removal of lymph nodes
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Medical device
“This is not about pampering. It's about keeping myself in one piece until I'm done with treatment.” Recipient
Massage benefits can include:
- Reduce pain and fatigue
- Decreased anxiety
- Less nausea
- Improved sleep
- Eased isolation
- Greater sense of well-being